- The Administrator of personal data contained in the service is Houseware Mateusz Kucz with its registered office in Poland NIP 5482735210
- In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with applicable laws – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services in the Republic of Poland, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and EU law.
- Personal Data is processed based on consent given by Customers and in cases where the laws authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the laws or for the purpose of performing the contract between the parties.
- The store implements the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through voluntarily entered information in forms
- through the collection of “cookies” files [see the “cookies” policy].
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for the process of handling informational contact, for the provision of service, for account registration.
- Personal data left in the service will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Physical persons who placed the data in the form have the right to access the data. The same person has the right to modify and stop the processing of their data at any time.
- Cookies are computer data, specifically text files, that are stored on the Customer’s device and are intended for use on the website of the Online Store. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the device, and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to customize the content of the website of the Online Store to the Customer’s preferences and optimize the use of the website; specifically, these files allow us to recognize the Customer’s device and display the website appropriately.
- Cookies are used on the Online Store’s website to enhance the Customer experience and optimize the use of the website. The Administrator of the Online Store uses these files to:
- allow for login and maintaining Customer’s sessions on each subsequent page of the Online Store,
- tailor the website content to the individual preferences of the Customer, primarily by recognizing their device, displaying the Online Store’s page according to their preferences, recognizing the Customer’s device and displaying the website accordingly, and conducting transactions on the service provider’s page.
- create statistics that help understand how Customers use the website, allowing for improvements to its structure and content.
- Cookies used by third parties, such as Discord, Patreon, and users of the Website, are subject to their own privacy policies.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the Website (web browser) will default to allowing the storage of cookies on Customer’s device. Customer can change its cookie settings at any time by modifying its browser settings, particularly to block the automatic handling of cookies or to be notified of their placement on its device.
- The owner of the Online Store informs that changes in the settings of the user’s internet browser may prevent the Store from functioning properly.